Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), is currently seeking Nova Scotia companies interested in being part of a new exporter Trade Mission to The Hague, Netherlands as part of ACOA’s Export Education Program in Western Europe.
New exporters to the European Union with a focus on innovative products or services are invited to participate in this multi-sector trade mission. Companies attending the export education mission will be provided the opportunity to expand their knowledge and business confidence through prearranged sessions and workshops in market.
- Day 1: Arrival and evening briefing session at the Hilton The Hague Hotel
- Day 2: Education sessions – Venue TBC in The Hague
- Day 3: Meetings in market with selected organizations – sector dependent
- Day 4: Facility Tours – sector dependent
Registration fee: $575.00 ($500 + $75 HST)
- Applicants will be pre-screened for eligibility and suitability. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
- Participants are responsible for covering a portion of their travel costs and all meals.
- Group transportation will be provided for any travel required to and from planned group events.
Registration deadline: September 15, 2017
For additional information, please contact:
Export Development Executive
Nova Scotia Business Inc.
International Business Development Officer
Enterprise Development Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)| Government of Canada
T: 902.426.9556 / TTY: 1.800.565.1228